Schools will be assigned bespoke support according to category (see below). These categories are predominantly linked to Ofsted judgements but schools may be moved into a category following Peer Review, Strategy Day discussion or exam data analysis.
Bespoke support will be brokered by the Executive team in discussion with the head teacher and might include (not an exhaustive list):
- Support from an experienced NLE or senior leader within the Trust
- Subject specific support from experienced and successful departments within the Trust
- Specific training delivered by trust staff or through the Alban Teaching School Hub
- Staff mentoring or shadowing opportunities
- Financial, HR and resource management support from the Trust Hub
- Governance support from experience trust governors and the Trust Governance Lead