- Competitive packages and Burgundy book followed.
- Children of staff who have completed two years’ service in Scholars’ Education Trust may be admitted under Rule 4 of their school’s Admissions Policy.
- Many teaching staff are provided with their own electronic devices such as laptops or an ipad.
- There are active Staff Associations in our schools with staff social events held regularly: for example, yoga, running clubs, cocktail evenings, staff wellbeing sessions, teachers’ book club, support staff book club and many more!
- Bike to Work and salary sacrifice scheme.
- Season ticket loan scheme in place.
“I have worked at SJL for four years, gradually progressing from being a Cover Supervisor, through the Schools Direct training route and now teacher of History and RE."